We are fast approaching the 1-Year Anniversary of Ingersoll Rand’s IQV12 c1101 Reciprocating Saw and G1811 Belt Sander tools. These tools were developed to be versatile and perform for repair technicians working in cramped areas.
Cordless tools limit trip hazards from hoses and cords as well as bad air, especially in paint and body environments. Ingersoll Rand IQV12 cordless tools offer accessibility, performance, durability, and comfort so that REAL WORK gets done right every time.
- Air-saw inspired inline profile design provides access to hard-to-reach spots where most corded and even competitive cordless reciprocating saws can’t.
- Air-saw inspired adjustable guide allows flexibility to shorten the blade for confined spaces or use the full blade without waste.
- Variable speed lever gives you maximum control for precision cutting.
- 3/8” x 13” narrow width belt allows you to get in and around tight spaces that require precision sanding.
- 8-postion adjustable belt arm rotates to accommodate even the toughest-to-reach jobs.
- Belt Quick Change allows belts to be change fast so you can get back to doing REAL WORK.
In addition, check out the video above highlighting both tools, covered by Wrenches and Rides at last year’s SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Show.
Be sure to visit ohiopowertool.com for all of your IR Ingersoll Rand tool needs.