So, you’re on the job scrolling through Facebook, your foreman walks by and says, “get off your phone and get some work done.” You then quickly pull up the app and operate your Bosch 360 Three-Plan Leveling and Alignment laser and say “I am getting work done, you didn’t know about this?” This is one of those feel good moments that we’re going to prepare you for!
Starting March 1st, 2018 three models will be available to purchase:
- GLL3-330C ($499, Green Beam)
- GLL3-330C ($399, Red Beam)
- GLL3-300 (Red Beam), without Bluetooth Connectivity.
All three lasers feature Bosch-exclusive VisiMax Technology, which ensures maximum diode performance by monitoring the laser’s temperature.
This laser has many upgraded features from the already existing GLL3-80 Line Laser. These features include:
- Ultimate all-in-one leveling and alignment laser – facilitates one-person job setup with connected capability, dual-power technology and long working range
- Bright green-beam laser – up to 4X brighter than standard red beams, the leveling laser has a working range of up to 200 Ft. diameter
- Built-in VisiMax™ technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bluetooth® connectivity – controls the operation of the laser from across the room with their smart phone and the free Bosch Leveling Remote App
- Bosch Leveling Remote App – free to download and free to use, this app turns the leveling laser and receiver mode on and off, select the laser planes, adjust line visibility and provide battery and level alerts
- Dual power technology – utilizes the included Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion battery or four AA alkaline batteries
- Pulse mode – extends the working range up to 330 Ft. (diameter) and/or in bright lighting, using the optional LR8 receiver
If you’re interested in pre-ordering or learning more, visit Ohio Power Tool as they’re always willing to lend a hand.