The various knives shown above are part of the new EdgeForce knife series courtesy of Southwire. While each individual model has their own personality and function, they all share the same features. These features include an inner liner lock, metal handles with rubber grip, reversible belt clip, and dual thumb openers. These knives also come equipped with D2 steel, along with stonewash black oxide coating. This allows the knives to hold their edge longer than other models. All knives come with a lifetime warranty.
Here is a quick rundown of the features for each knife shown.
The Drop Point Pocket Knife:
- An all-purpose knife.
- Doesn’t have any frills.
The Compact Sheepsfoot knife:
- Designed for splicing cable.
- The smallest in the EdgeForce series.
The Hawk Bill Pocket Knife:
- Curved blade for both pull cuts and splicing.
- Slightly over 2 ½ in. long when folded, and 7 ¼ in. when unfolded.
The Tanto Camo Pocket Knife:
- Has a fine and serrated edge.
- Designed for piercing, slicing and tear cuts.